Safe Stay Programme
We are delighted to have a reopening date at the Sligo Park Hotel of Monday 29th June 2020, based on the Government’s latest health advice.
It goes without saying that on that day we look forward to welcoming our clients, patrons and customers back and ensuring they have a safe stay with us.
Our customers and staff remain our top priority and in our Safe Stay programme, we will have the measures in place to ensure a comfortable and enjoyable visit.
I would again sincerely like to thank all our employees, clients, patrons and the wider community for your support and understanding during these challenging times.
Our Safe Stay response has been developed in line with World Health Organisation Health Service Executive, and Irish Hotels Federation guidelines
Together, we can all get back safely to enjoying the very best of Sligo and what the Wild Atlantic Way has to offer!
Safe Stay Programme
Proof of immunity / Covid Pass will be required for the following, for residents using hotel bar, restaurant and Leisure Club, Non-residents indoor hospitality, business event/conferences, other organised indoor events
· Check In: guests will be asked to pay for the cost of their stay via credit card upon arrival to the hotel. Any additional charges will be paid for as consumed by the guest. This will facilitate an express check out option when departing the hotel. Guests will be asked to pre book their time for breakfast and evening meal upon arrival to assist with the operations in maintaining social distance.
Contactless payments: guests will be encouraged to pay via contactless payments. Receipts will be emailed to guests where possible.
· Key Cards: will be disinfected with reliable and completely safe disinfectants.
· Signs: look out for special Safe Stay/Covid 19 signage with hotel guidelines.
· Social distancing: a two-metre rule will apply for using lifts, sitting or moving around the hotel. Restaurant, bar, and lobby furniture will be rearranged.
· Hand sanitiser dispensers: these will be placed at reception, restaurant, meeting and conference areas, lift lobbies, swimming pools and exercise areas.
· Bedrooms: cleaning and maintaining rooms will focus on high- contact areas and hard surfaces (switches, handles, doorknobs, bathroom surfaces, telephone, TV controls, bed and linen, bathroom surfaces etc).
· Restaurants and Bars: our Hazelwood Restaurant and Jack B’s bar will operate with reduced seating capacities to allow for a minimum of two metres between each table. Table capacities will be limited as per Government and HSE guidelines. All tables and condiments will be disinfected after each use. Buffet and carvery service offerings will be replaced by offering a menu to all our guests which will be served to your table. Menus will be single use.
· Public/shared area cleaning: dedicated employees will sanitise all public areas at regular intervals including guest lifts, doors, call buttons, handrails, front of house toilets and hotel entry doors.
Our duty of care to Employees
· Training: staff training will take place to facilitate implementation of our Safe Stay programme and procedures including hygiene.
· Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): appropriate PPE will be worn by all employees based on their responsibilities in line with HSE and IHF guidelines.
· Cleaning products: our hotel uses reliable and completely safe disinfectants to clean guestrooms which ensures that all areas are deep cleaned.
Our duty of care to guests
· Our Safe Stay programme is our commitment to making your experience with us a safe one, and as comfortable as possible. We will continue to monitor and update these controls as new measures are introduced or recommended.
· We look forward to welcoming guests back to the Sligo Park Hotel and assure you that all staff interaction will be positive warm and hospitable.