Visit one of Sligo’s Stunning Sandy Beaches at Strandhill, Rosses Point, Steedagh and Mulloughmore, make a day of it and request a Packed Lunch for the whole family.
Lough Key Forest Park
- A lakeside centre providing an ideal gateway for gentle leisurely activities or more energetic pursuits in the Park. Tree Canopy Walk - 19th Century Servant Tunnels - Moylurg Tower - Boda Borg - Lakeside Cafe - Gift Shop - Adventure Play Kingdom - Forest & Parkland Trails, Bog Gardens, Lakeside Walks & 19th Century Bridges
Perfect Days Surfing
- Learn to surf or improve your surfing skills. Based at world renowned Strandhill beach, lessons include surf equipment and numbers are kept small for maximum learning opportunities.
Berties Pitch & Putt and Driving Range
- open from 9am until dusk, 7 days a week. The course consists of 18 holes, the longest being 70 metres and the shortest, 43 metres. We cater for all age groups, from juveniles to senior citizens and all equipment is provided including clubs, balls and tees.
Island View Riding Stables
- Family run horse farm specializes in beach rides in Sligo and Dongeal Bay. There are ponies and horses for everyone, big or small, beginners or advances, you will find a perfect partner here. Horseriding on the beach for al
Sligo Folk Park
- Take a Trip Back in Time and immerse yourself in a time gone by. A great day out for all the family.
North West Adventure
- White water kayaking, canoeing, rock climbing, hill walking and wilderness, camping and team building.
For More Information or other ideas see Adventure Hub